⏰ LIMITED TIME OFFER
"What has taken me 24 years and 20,000 hours of playtime to learn, you can have implemented in just days. Cutting out the headaches and hassles because I have compiled the strategies and tactics for you." -RR
What will I learn from the guide?
Here are some of the things that you will learn from this ultimate step-by-step FM guide.
How to make the best formations
In FM, just like in real life and in any other football game, choosing a good formation is essential to a team’s success.
How to develop youth players
A youth player’s development is critical and here I will give you advice on how to maximize a youth players potential in FM.
How to get the most out of scouting
To enjoy the scouting process, you must do some simple things to discover the best players of tomorrow.
Best Ways to Utilise Training
Training can be so crucial in FM. If you misuse training and overwork your players, it may result in injuries at the wrong time.
How to setup Staff Responsibilities the best way
Setting up your staff responsibilities to help you in areas where you may not want to take full control.
Transfer Budget Tips
Get the most out of your transfer budget in FM by utilising some of the transfer tips mentioned in the guide.
Setting Up Team Instructions
Team instructions is really the core of FM. This guide will look at all the team tactics controls, giving lots of suggestions.
Lower League Management
Thinking of starting a career in the lower echelon’s of football, the lower league? This guide has got you covered.
Secret & Unknown FM Tips & Tricks
These tips and tricks are unknown for most players yet they are very useful and can make your life a lot easier whilst managing a team.
What FM players have to say about the eBook...
All I can say is that it was a fantastic read.
"I like the way that you use to your point of view on what you would do in the game, e.g. recommendations and how you sort your staff responsibilities, training, tactics etc. I like the fact you add a lot on lower league management in the guide because it shows that the game is not all about managing wealthy teams with high reputation."Richard Gwynedd Jones
Can’t speak highly enough about the guide 👌.
"As a player since the old Championship Manager days, I must say I learned so much from the guide which I’m putting in practice in my new Reading save. Sections on training and scouting as well as staff responsibilities have made such a positive impact on my save."Douglas Braithwaite
How to set up your game from the beginning.
How to get the most out of your staff and training.
How to scout for the best players, and tips on how to sell more profitably.
How to develop your youth players properly.
Best tactics - how to set them up, team instructions.
How to manage in the lower leagues.
Some of the unknown tips and tricks.
...and much, much more!
Today you can claim your copy for only £2.99! LIMITED TIME OFFER.
I have read the the book and thought it was fantastic.
"It’s easy to understand and shows you how to improve the players at the club you’re at as well as looking for new players. I’ve been a player of Football Manager for many years and I can tell this eBook made me a better player. I like how it explains the info with pictures and breaks down the information so your mind can process it and therefore apply it to your game."Karl Wardlaw
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
- Q: I don't have a PayPal account, can I still buy the guide?
- A: Yes you can. You can buy the eBook without a PayPal account, all you need is a credit card.
- Q: I purchased the eBook but didn't receive the file?
- A: After you complete the checkout process with PayPal, you will get redirected to where you can download the file. If you closed this page by accident without downloading your copy or the link expired, you can contact us via the form on our contact page and provide us with your PayPal Transaction ID so we can confirm you did buy the eBook.
- Q: Is there a hard copy of the eBook?
- A: As of now there is not, but if there is going to high enough demand for it, it could be a possibility in the future.
- Q: In what language is the guide written?
- A: So far it's only in English. It could get translated depending on demand.
- Q: In what format is the eBook?
- A: Standard PDF so you can read it on almost every machine, mobile, tablet, PC, etc.
- Q: For which Football Manager version is this guide for?
- A: This is an evergreen guide, you can put in place the techniques from it to almost any version of FM.
Get INSTANT access to 'Roy Rovers - Guide to FM' Now!
As soon as you claim copy it will be available IMMEDIATELY for download, click the button below and start improving your game today!
YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING
Money raised from the sales of this eBook is tallied up, and a monthly contribution is made to charities that we all know from the game, WarChild and Kick It Out. These are nonprofit organisations that spend more than 80% of their income on actual charitable activities.
Sports Interactive, the Sports Interactive logo, in-game generated images and any other Football Manager related items are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by Sports Interactive, or their respective trademark and copyright holders.