Let's take a quick look at what exactly FM18 beta is and when will the FM 2018 beta release date be.
Whilst the Football Manager 2018 is still in alpha stage, which means that the testers are working around the clock to fix all the bugs in the game to make it run smoothly as possible, we'll take a look when the beta will be released and what exactly the FM18 Beta is.
Football Manager 2018 Beta Release Date
Miles Jacobson, gaffer at the Sports Interactive, tweeted the following:
The #FM18 beta will be released on, or before, Friday 27th October. No date or time is set in advance.— Miles Jacobson (@milesSI) October 20, 2017
EDIT: Football Manager 2018 Beta was released on Thursday 7 PM GMT time. Everyone who pre-purchased the game can play it now.
What is Football Manager 2018 Beta
This Early Access Beta of Football Manager 2018 is not yet the finished version of the game, so you may encounter some issues when playing through. These build notes include (but are not limited to) issues we're currently aware of within this Beta.
If you do come across anything within your game which isn't listed below, please do take the time to look on our Early Access Beta Bugs Forum and raise the issue directly with us.
If you have any issues running or launching the game, please do check out FM18 FAQ for solutions and troubleshooting tips.
FM 2018 Early Access Beta (18.0.1) -- Build Notes
- Fantasy Draft mode disabled
- Online Career mode disabled
- Steam Workshop disabled
GRAPHICS & UI
- Generated player & staff portraits disabled
- Launch may hang on a white screen
- Game may hang on black screen after splash screens
- Text on Retina Mac display not sharp
- Processing panel can occassionally appear blank
- Fixtures can occassionally overlap on processing panel
- Social feed can bleed if scrolling
- Default attacking corner routines lacking variation
- Some red & checkered flags showing in crowd
- Camera height can reset on game reboot
- AI sometimes offer £0 for a player offered to clubs with an asking price
- Too many loan rumours in the social feed
- Player can incorrectly receive Dynamics boost due to incorrectly registered international appearance
- Assistant may not arrange youth team friendlies when instructed to do so if there are no competitive matches
Save games in FM18 Beta
Any single game career you start in the beta version will be playable in the full version of the FM2018. Any further bug fixes will also apply to your beta save as well.
Who can play FM 2018 Beta
Everyone who pre-purchased the game via an official distributor will have a chance to test their managerial skills on FM18. Speaking of pre-purchasing, we have made a discount offer for everyone who wants their hands on the beta.
Purchasing the game through our shop will give you an FM2018 beta access as Nexway is an official Sega distributor for Football Manager game series.
And not only you'll get FM18 Beta for a bargain price, but you'll also be rewarded with the Football Manager 2018 Touch version of the game that costs £22, FREE of charge! Click on the banner below to find out more about this great offer.