First Football Manager 2015 tactic we're writing about is a great attacking and very potent tactic that will bring you lots of goals and great attacking football!
Very unusual tactic with more than unusual name caught our attention at the SI official forums, 433 Hulk Smash for Football Manager 2015 (version 15.2.1). Tactic creator powerspurge stated that it is a plug and play tactic that will produce attacking football and bring in lots of goals, we tested it and it works great!
About the HULK SMASH 4-3-3 FM15 Tactic
- This is an attacking tactic that provides lots of clear cut chances, but it's high defensive line might be a downside against teams that play counter attacking football, as your defenders, if not quick on their feet, might get caught when the opposition plays direct long balls. Nevertheless, your forwards will score lots of goals and your team will play some great attacking football.
- Great thing about this tactic is that practically any team can use it! It has been tested on Hull (Premier League - 4th), Sheffield Wed (Championship - 1st), Bradford City (L1 - 1st).
- Goalkeeper: Goalkeeper / Defend
- Defender Left: Full Back / Automatic
- Left Central Defender: Central Defender / Cover
- Right Central Defender: Central Defender / Defend
- Defender Right: Full Back / Automatic
- Midfielder Centre Left: Ball Winning Midfielder / Defend
- Midfielder Centre: Central Midfielder / Attack
- Midfielder Centre Right: Ball Winning Midfielder / Support
- Striker Centre Left: Complete Forward / Support
- Striker Centre: Poacher / Attack
- Striker Centre Right: Complete Forward / Support
*Download tactic to see individual player instructions
- Mentality: Attacking
- Team Shape: Very Fluid
- Team Instructions (13): Retain Possession, Shorter Passing, Work Ball Into Box, Run At Defence, Look For Overlap, Play Narrower, Much Higher Defensive Line, Close Down Much More, Stay On Feet, Use Tighter Marking, Prevent Short GK Distribution, Higher Tempo, Be More Expressive
- General Training: Main Focus / Tactical, Intensity Level / High
- Match Preparation: Main Focus / Teamwork
- Scheduling: 30% of time at training ground is spent on match preparation / Allow rest after match
Screenshots of the tactic
Download and install
Windows users, download and move tactic to:
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\tactics
If tactics folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.
Mac users, download and move tactic to:
Macintosh HD\users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\tactics
Once in your Football Manager 2015 save game:
Tactics > Tactic (Dropdown Menu) > Manage Tactics > Select Tactic > Import > Set as starting tactic