Just a quick announcement to say Sports Interactive have released a small update today to address a few important issues. As before it's save game compatible so you are fine to continue your previous save.
If you have any issues updating the game at all following this update, we very much recommend restarting Steam and then verifying the game cache as shown here - http://www.footballmanager.com/faq/?game=38&id=221
Any issues with your FM save game please raise on our Bugs Forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/359
Any issues with your FMC save game please raise on our Bugs Forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/372
Changelist is below, version number is now 14.2.2.
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 – UPDATE 14.2.2 CHANGE LIST
- Fixed runtime error when interacting with calendar
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Ensured individual player instructions are retained when switching tactics
- Improved balance of interview offers following manual applications
- Fixed rare case of duplicated players in user's squad
- Prevented user sometimes being sacked despite reaching board points target
- Fixed Swedish Reserve league age restrictions