As some of you may have already noticed, Football Manager 2014 is now updating to version 14.2.1. This update was released to address a few issues which have been raised since the previous update.
As with all updates it is save game compatible, so you are fine to continue with your save game. However do bear in mind, for the fixes for the Brazilian league rules you will need to start a new save for these changes to appear in your game.
If you have any issues updating the game, we very much recommend restarting Steam and then verifying the game cache as shown here - http://www.footballmanager.com/faq/?game=38&id=221
Any issues with your FM save game please raise on our Bugs Forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/359
Any issues with your FMC save game please raise on our Bugs Forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/372
For discussion and feedback on the new update, please go here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/378442
FM 2014 - Update 14.2.1 Change List
- Improved balance of managerial job & contract offers
- Fixed user being unable to set offers as non-negotiable
- Fixed AI team selections when simulating 2014 start dates
- Fixed 2D Classic pitch in zoomed views
- Fixed Uruguayan relegation system
- Fixed Brazilian foreign & age limitation rules