We're delighted to announce the release of Update 2 (version 4.2) of Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iOS and Google Play devices (Amazon will follow in the next few days).
The update should be available imminently but may take a little while to propagate via the iOS and Google Play servers.
App Store link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/football...580830559?mt=8
Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...igames.fmh2013
Major changes from 4.1.1 are as follows:
- January transfer window data update
- Retuned match player ratings
- Tuned triggering of 'wants to move to bigger club' / player happiness
- Improvements to match simulation
- Improvements to player personality modelling
- Fixed issue with time played reporting incorrectly
- Improved captain selection system
- Fixed issue where some Cup matches are recorded in League stats
- Fixed issue where an incorrect message is displayed for contract offer
- Fixed rare crash when filtering using player name
- Various non-English language translation improvements
- Allowed users to manage both club and nation at game start (if unlocked)
- Improved game start-up time (Android)
- Improved game performance on older devices (Android)
If you have any issues or questions regarding the game, please take the time to read SI’s FAQ: http://www.sigames.com/faq/fmh2013.php
We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we've enjoyed making it - please feel free to leave any feedback in this thread!