Sports Interactive just released yet another hot-fix update for Football Manager 2013 via Steam. This 13.2.1 patch will help fix some issues of the match engine.
After numerous complains about their latest patch 13.2, Sports Interactive quickly sorted out all the issues that players around the world reported on their official forum.
To update your game to the latest patch version 13.2.1, all you need to do is to restart your Steam client, and the game should update immediately once Steam starts back again.
Release Date: 24 December 2012
Once updated the version number will be 13.2.1, more specifically the full version numbers will be:
PC: 341620 Mac: 341502
For those playing the Russian, Korean, Asian or demo versions the version will be 13.2 with the version numbers below, for a short while longer:
PC: 341019 Mac: 341027
As with the previous updates:
- It is save game compatible allowing you to continue your current save game.
- There are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will remain 13.0.0.
The changes in this update should help to fix the following issues:
- Players dribbling through the middle of the pitch too easily, too often
- High number of goals per game
- Teams winning games by margins of 5+ goals far too often
You'll find complete changelog below.
Changelog MATCH ENGINE
- Further refined engagement of ball player
- Toned down speed players can run with ball a little
- Slight toning down of run with ball probability
- Fine-tuned kick and header accuracy a little further