Just in time for Christmas, we’ve introduced two brand new challenges into Football Manager Classic mode on PC/Mac for you to get stuck into and test your managerial skills. You can find both the following new challenges in the store for only 99p.
Your club is in financial peril. Can you maintain competitiveness on the pitch whilst reducing the club's debt and wage bill off it?
Unrest at Home
Your appointment as manager has left some senior players unhappy. How will you handle the dressing room and the inevitable egos within? Can you avoid being sacked before the end of the season by matching the board's expectations?
Not played the challenges before? There are five others available to play in the PC/Mac game, they are:
- The Saviour Cometh: Your team are embroiled in a relegation battle halfway through the season. Can you take the reins and guide them to safety?
- Injury Crisis: Your team is swamped with injury problems, leading to most if your 1st team being on the treatment table. Can you meet the board’s expectations in the league?
- The Invincibles: You’ve gone on a long run without defeat. Can you cement your place in history by going the full season unbeaten?
- You can’t win anything with kids: A batch of exceptional youth players has risen through the ranks and joined your first team. Can you claim silverware with a side built around this core of young, homegrown talent?
- Top Division Underdog: Choose any lower division club and then instantly get promoted to the top division in that nation, how will you fare as massive underdogs? (Available from the in-game store at £0.99)
The new challenges come as part of a brand new update for FM13 on PC/Mac, which is also available now. To download the update, simply save your current game and quit FM, then quit and restart Steam and launch the game as normal. This should start your update automatically.
If you have any technical issues, please report them http://community.sigames.com.
See below for a full list of changes:
Source: Sports Interactive