Lots of you are dealing with the same problem of Beta version not updating to Full version. Here is a list of things you can do to fix this problem.
First you must be sure that you have entered the right activation code. If you got it correct try restarting your game, restart Steam as well.
If the first solution didn't work for you try the following steps:
- Exit Steam completely (run your task manager and shut it down, just to be sure!)
- Next, go to this directory C:\Program Files\Steam (or wherever you installed Steam on your PC)
- In Steam folder find - ClientRegistry.blob and rename this file to ClientRegistryOld.blob
- Restart Steam
- Start the game
If for some reason the game is still not updating try the following:
Verifying game cache:
- Start your Steam client
- In the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu
- Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ button
- Steam will now verify the game's files
- Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit