As you all know Football Manager Blog started it's journey with a YouTube channel, so we have a great sympathy to anyone who is producing FM content through YouTube. And as we are always looking for something fresh and good on YouTube regarding to FM, one channel caught our attention and we just had to do a little chat with its owner.
Daniel, the owner of the channel was up for it and we thank him for taking some of his time to answer few of our questions.
And here's what he had to say to our questions...
1. Tell us something about yourself...Daniel Hylands: Hi my name is Daniel, and I've been on YouTube for quite sometime now but never got very far as I was very picky with my channel name and kept making new accounts all the time. But now I have this channel that I intend to go far with.
2. When and why did you start your FM vlog?Daniel Hylands: I started uploading Football Manager videos quite recent and I'm enjoying it, it's fun and I've had a good response to it so far. I've always played Football Manager but I went though quite some time of not playing on the game, and now I'm back on it and it's great.
3. What was your first experience with Football Manager?Daniel Hylands: My first experience with Football Manager was some time ago as I can't remember which one it was, I know that it was on PSP and it was the best for all those long car journeys.
4. Can we expect more of your work when FM 2013 comes out, and how often will you be posting videos up?Daniel Hylands: Currently I'm not uploading very often, about once every four to five days, as it is coming to the end of FM 12.
Once the FM 13 is out I will be posting once every two days or one every day depending on how many series I have going. Also I got A HD PVR to record Fifa 13 and other Console games as well as Football Manager.
I will also be posting to a couple community channels and can hopefully post to Football Manager Blogs Channel again.
5. Do you expect FM 2013 to be better than 2012, and who will you manage in FM 2013?Daniel Hylands: I think FM 13 will be better than FM 12 because even though it's a good game, it can be improved and it will be. I will possibly manage Newcastle a team of Subscribers choice and a very low league team to vary the style of play and tactics I have to use.
6. Any last words, what would you like to say to your new potential subscribers?Daniel Hylands: And finally I would like to say anybody who subscribes, you will not be disappointed.
Watch the latest video from Daniel, and be sure to subscribe to his channel...
If you liked the video be sure to SUBSCRIBE to Daniels channel for more great Football Manager stories.
Once again we thank Daniel for this little chat and wish him all the best in his future FM career.
And to anyone else who thinks that has got a great FM channel and would like us to do a little chat with him, just contact us through our form and we will gladly look at your work.