Sports Interactive (SI), is based in the heart of Silicon Roundabout in London and is the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series of games.
We’re looking to sign up players for our squad who are either experienced pros or incredibly talented and hungry for success to help all of the games that we’re working on in what will be our 20th year of releasing games. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team and make a difference?.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERJob Description
Job Title: Football Manager – Digital Marketing Manager
Team: Sports Interactive
Location: Old Street and Brentford
Reporting to: Sports Interactive - Studio Director.
Sports Interactive is the development studio behind the hugely successful Football Manager, one of the top five PC game brands in Europe. In addition to the PC game, Football Manager is currently enjoying huge success on mobile platforms and is soon to be released in an online version in the Far East.
This is an important position working across the marketing, PR and social media & community teams, to drive all digital marketing globally for the Football Manager brand and games, whilst also developing strategy and delivering on business opportunities within the Football Manager franchise.
The position will primarily be based in Old Street, London, but may require some time (approx.one to two days a week) at Sega’s HQ in Brentford, London.
The successful applicant will:
- Work closely with the marketing, PR and social media teams to set the digital strategy for the marketing of all Football Manager brand titles
- Work closely with the marketing and PR teams to extend offline campaigns into the social media sphere
- Create effective global digital marketing campaigns
- Identify and pursue key deals and brand partnerships
- Increase awareness of the brand in the digital space
- Help to increase Football Manager’s sales and profitability in new and emerging markets
- Develop social media strategies which ensure that the brand is both the best at communicating with users and first onto the next generation of successful social media.
The ideal candidate will be organised and motivated and should have:
- A strong knowledge of Football Manager and Sports Interactive
- Experience of running successful global digital campaigns
- Experience of running successful social media campaigns and CRM
- A strong knowledge of contemporary business operations gained within the games, entertainment or sports markets (or related industries)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- An infectious enthusiasm towards social media and the digital age
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a ‘can do’ attitude
Graphics PROGRAMMERSports Interactive (SI), is the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series of games, and is about to enter its twentieth anniversary year. With one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry, and regular appearances at the top of the PC, PSP and appstore charts around Europe, this is a chance to join a winning team.
We are looking for a programmer with some games and graphics coding experience to join our rendering engine team.
- Help to develop and maintain a bespoke graphics engine
- Implement graphical features
- Maintain technical documentation
- Reporting to Senior Graphics Programmers
- Help to develop production tools for programmers, animators and artists
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive C++ programming experience
- Previous experience with developing 3d engines
- Cross-platform development experience
- Strong mathematical 3d skills and a familiarity with 3d graphics principles and rendering algorithms
- Strong working knowledge of current GPU architecture and experience with DirectX and OpenGL
- Experience with one or more of the following: physics coding, camera systems and animation engines
- Experience with one or more of the following: deferred lighting and shading, shadowing, shader pipelines, special effects, particle systems, post processing techniques, etc
- Passion for computer games
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in football
Can’t find a vacancy of interest and just want to send us your CV? Click here to send us your details
Source and more info @ Sports Interactive
Football Manager Blog